Clover is an extension of the Windows Explorer, to add multi-tab functionality similar to Google Chrome browser.
After install Clover, you will be able to open multiple folders within the same window, and you can also add folder bookmarks.
Convenient Tab page
Just remember that Ctrl + T to open the page, and Ctrl + W to close the page, Ctrl + Tab to switch pages, the work efficiency far more than doubled!
Seamless integration with operating system
Clover as a BHO plug-in, integrated into Windows Explorer, to keep your usual habits, without having to learn new software operation, and immediately you can use.
Lightning-fast bookmarks bar
Press Ctrl + D to add the current path, or drag the folder into the bookmarks bar. No longer around to look for the folder to access, instant reach, how happy!
- New: Setting for mouse wheel to switch tabs
- Improved: The shortcut in bookmark bar can support parameters now
- Fixed: Right Ctrl + L can jump to address bar now
- Fixed: Windows 8 Ribbon bar lost
- Fixed: Explorer crashed at Clover exit
- Fixed: Double click can close inactivate tab now
- Fixed: Few other bugs fixed...
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.