WinScheduler Free Edition 7.6.3
Automate repetitive tasks. Use task scheduler to run jobs and macros automatically - at specific time, when a file is changed, when a file is created/deleted, when a computer screen changes, when there is no activity on computer, etc.
WinScheduler allows users to create macros running in all Windows applications and use macro scheduler to run them at defined time or when a specific event occurs. Macro recorder (both keyboard recorder and mouse recorder) and macro editor is included. The WinScheduler macros can consist from keys (keystrokes), mouse clicks and macro commands (file management, FTP, ZIP, encryption, clipboard, etc.). WinScheduler gives users complete Windows automation and error free repetitive tasks processing.
- Three-pane UI (macro groups tree -> macros list -> macro editor)
- Multi-language UI
- All macros in single file, "File/Open", "File/Save as" supported
- Macro file simple encryption to protect content
- Add wizard
- Search within macros, macro names, triggers and descriptions
- Enable/Disable the tool
- Smart macro recorder
- Time scheduled macros (run at specified time/date, run every x seconds/minutes/hours/days, etc.)
- Trigger macro on window is activated/deactivated/opened/closed
- Trigger macro on file create/delete/change
- Trigger macro on a file or subfolder in folder is changed/created/deleted
- Trigger macro on low space on hard drive
- Trigger macro when a screen pixel changes
- Trigger macro on idle time
- Trigger macro on Windows shutdown
- Clipboard macros - paste data of any kind (text, rich text, pictures, tables, sheets, graphics, whatever you can copy/paste)
- Adjustable macro playback speed
- Export/import macros from/to text file
- Simple visual macro editing with support for macro debugging
- Basic macro commands (insert time/date, paste text, send keystrokes, mouse events, basic file/folder operations, activate window, open web page, wait, "if window", run executables, show message, etc. )
Note: If you would like to be able to start macros also by other triggers like mouse events (click, move mouse on screen edge, shake mouse, etc.), hotkeys, text shortcuts, or run them from handy toolbars then consider using Macro Toolworks - our all-in-one macro automation software - that offers many additional macro triggering options.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.