Experience a totally new way to share today. Snap a photo or a video, add a caption, and send it to a friend (or maybe a few). They'll view it, laugh, and then the snap disappears from the screen - unless they take a screenshot. If you want to share a Snap with all of your friends, add it to your Snapchat Story, where each Snap lives for 24 hours until it disappears, making room for the new.
The images might be a little grainy, and you may not look your best, but that's the point. It's about the moment, a connection between friends in the present, and not just a pretty picture.
The allure of fleeting messages reminds us about the beauty of friendship - we don't need a reason to stay in touch.
- They'll have that long to view your message and then it disappears forever.
- We'll let you know if they take a screenshot.
- Build relationships, collect points, and view your best friends.
- Snapchat is instantly fun and insanely playful.
- Show your friends how clever you can be and enjoy the lightness of being.
- Front facing camera support on Android 2.3 and above.
Introducing Snapcash. Snapcash lets users 18 and older in the United States send money to friends on Snapchat. Itís easy, fast, and fun.
Snapcash can be accessed within the Chat feature. Just enter a $ sign and then a numeric value to indicate that you are sending cash directly from your bank account. Snapcash is a collaborative project between Snapchat and Square, Inc. To enable the feature, you'll need to link your debit card, which Square will use to securely process your payments.
- Added direct download link which contains the .apk file for Snapchat
- Improved video chat
- Bug fixes and improvements