Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit BETA, formerly ExploitShield by ZeroVulnerabilityLabs, protects you from zero-day exploits targeting browser and application vulnerabilities. Its proprietary technology shields your browser and applications in that critical period between the release of a new exploit and its subsequent security patch. Easy to install and lightweight. Download Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit BETA now and crush the most dangerous breed of malware attack.
- Protects Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera browsers
- Protects browser components, including Java, Adobe Reader, Flash, and Shockwave
- Defends against drive-by download attacks
- Shields vulnerable applications, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader, Apple Quicktime, and VLC Player
- Blocks unknown and common exploit kits, including Blackhole, Sakura, Phoenix, and Incognito
- Is compatible with most common anti-malware and antivirus products
- Doesnít use a signature databaseóno need for constant updating
- Added protection for Office 2010 Starter Edition (cloud version).
- Added protection for Foxit Reader PRO.
- Added support to send alert and service events to syslog.
- Added support for license ID and KEY.
- Added support to manage custom shields via MBAE-CLI.EXE.
- Added reporting of payload URL in mbae-alert.log.
- Updated telemetry library.
- Fixed bug with Windows Updates via IE under Windows XP.
- Fixed bug with Windows 8.1 Update 1.
- Fixed bug with application behavior protection.
- Fixed bug with certain Java exclusions.
- Fixed bug with certain Win7 hooks.
- Fixed bug when upgrading to new version.
- Fixed bug with log timestamps.
- Fixed FP with Excel under certain conditions.
- Fixed FP with Ginger Grammar Checker browser plugin.
- Fixed FP with MacType IE11 plugin.
- Fixed crash condition of Quicktime Player.
- Fixed crash condition of MS Office under rare conditions.