Samsung Smart Switch 1.5.13081.14
Switching to a new Samsung smartphone has never been simpler. And smarter.
Samsung Smart Switch is an easy-to-use tool for transferring content from other smartphones to Samsung mobile devices.
Seamless, Time-saving Content Transfer
Other content transfer tools are time consuming. Smart Switch offers a simple, do-it-yourself migration tool that you can install at home. With Smart Switch, you can transfer your personal data, media and apps with one service, without having to use multiple tools.
With Smart Switch’s easy-to-use, intuitive content transfer tool, you have the freedom to switch from other smartphone platforms without fear of losing your personal content. You can transfer personal content and apps from the comfort of your own home and at your own time.
Maintain Control of Your Lifestyle
Most people are unaware of the universe of apps available on Samsung smartphones. For example, there are more than 700,000 apps available on Google Play. Within this large universe of apps, Smart Switch helps you find your favorite apps so that you do not have to search for them individually. Smart Switch gives you the peace of mind that your apps have been transferred.
Free Content Transfer Service, Easy Download
Just Download, Click and Go: Smart Switch is up and running in seconds, allowing you to transfer content easily and with no cost or fees.
Upgrade your Samsung Galaxy phone with fast and easy content transfer
Smart Switch Mobile offers you the easiest, fastest and safest way to transfer data from your old to new Galaxy smartphone. You can transfer content such as music, video, photos, memos, messages, contacts, calendar and other documents stored in your phone.
Smart Switch Mobile lets you transfer data between GALAXY phones with ease. Place the devices close together (within 20cm), open the application in both phones and tap Connect button on only one of the devices. You can instantly transfer your personal data between GALAXY phones.
This application uses high frequency audio to establish a connection between devices. You may not be able to connect if the application is not open or the button is not tapped on one of the devices, or if a pair of eaphones or a Bluetooth headset is connected to the device.
If you are looking to switch from a non-Samsung device to a supported Samsung device, please use the "Smart Switch PC" that is PC software. For more information, go to here.
Supported GALAXY Device:
- Hardware : Galaxy S2, S2-HD, S3, S3-mini, S4, S4-mini, S4-Active, S4-Win, Premier, Note 1, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1, Grand, Express, R style, Mega, Galaxy Tab3(7
), Galaxy Tab2(10)
- Software : upper Android OS ICS(4.0)
- Contact, Schedule, Memo, Message, Photo, Music, Video, Document, App List, Wallpaper,S-Health,Story album, Lockscreen, Call logs, WIFI Setting
- ( Wallpaper,S-Health,Story album, Lockscreen, Call logs, WIFI setting are available from OS JellyBeanPlus(4.2) ) Document type - DOC,DOCX,PPT,PPTX,XLS,XLSX,PDF,HWP,GUL
- Unsupported field
- Contact - Ringtone, Message alert, Vibration pattern
- Schedule - Sticker, S-Memo, Image, Alarm, Group
- MMS does not transfer depending on devices.
- Local Data Only (Google & Samsung Account data does not transferred.)
- If that does not work on Galaxy S2 OS 4.0.4 version, after the other device's WIFI is connected, then try again.
What's New in Android:
- Add supported devices : Note 3, Mega, Galaxy Tab 3 (7
, 8, 10
) , Tab 2 (10)
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.