FileZilla is a small but powerful FTP client with many features. it includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently.
The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security.
Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer and more. A nice program for beginners and advanced user alike.
- Ability to resume Uploads/Downloads (if the server supports it)
- Custom Commands
- Site Manager with folders
- Keep Alive system
- Timeout detectiEnter your state hereon
- Firewall support
- SOCKS4/5 and HTTP1.1 Proxy support
- SSL secured connections
- SFTP support
- Upload/Download Queue
- Multi-language support
- GSS authentication and encryption using Kerberos
What's New 3.22.2 RC1:
- Building and running FileZilla now depends on libfilezilla >= 0.8.0 (https://lib.filezilla-project.org/).
- Non-existing key files are no longer silently dropped from the SFTP page in the settings dialog
- Further abbreviate log output if transferring files using SFTP
- Generic proxy usernames and passwords containing non-ASCII characters are again handled correctly
- Fixed an assertion if Ctrl+A is pressed in an empty file list
- nix: Fixed color of status message in the message log
- nix, OS X: Fixed an assertion adding files to the queue after having selected a large range of items
- nix, OS X: Fixed an assertion due to a timing issue when renaming local files
Apps similar to FileZilla 4
Transfer files through the internet.
FTP client that is used to transfer files between your computer and File Transfer Protocol (FTP) servers.
Secure FTP, designed with automation in mind, so you do not have to spend time interactively transferring files.