FileZilla is a small but powerful FTP client with many features. it includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently.
The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security.
Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer and more. A nice program for beginners and advanced user alike.
- Ability to resume Uploads/Downloads (if the server supports it)
- Custom Commands
- Site Manager with folders
- Keep Alive system
- Timeout detectiEnter your state hereon
- Firewall support
- SOCKS4/5 and HTTP1.1 Proxy support
- SSL secured connections
- SFTP support
- Upload/Download Queue
- Multi-language support
- GSS authentication and encryption using Kerberos
What's New 3.22.0 RC1:
- Directory listing filters can now be exported and imported
- Added the "not all" filter match type to filter out all items not matching all conditions
- Added the "not all" search match type to search for all items not matching all conditions
- Building and running FileZilla now depends on libfilezilla >= 0.7.0 (https://lib.filezilla-project.org/).
- Building and running FileZilla now depends on GnuTLS >= 3.4.15
Bugfixes and minor changes
- Speed up creation of socket and file i/o threads through the use of a thread pool
- Replace invalid characters in filenames when calculating the local filename for editing remote files
- The updater can now handle HTTPS servers that redirect to other HTTPS servers
- SFTP: Try password based login if a password-protected keyfile is rejected by the server instead of failing the login
- MSW: Tee shell extension now supports long paths on Windows 10
Apps similar to FileZilla 4
FTP client that is used to transfer files between your computer and File Transfer Protocol (FTP) servers.
Transfer files through the internet.
Secure FTP, designed with automation in mind, so you do not have to spend time interactively transferring files.