FileZilla is a small but powerful FTP client with many features. it includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently.
The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security.
Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer and more. A nice program for beginners and advanced user alike.
- Ability to resume Uploads/Downloads (if the server supports it)
- Custom Commands
- Site Manager with folders
- Keep Alive system
- Timeout detectiEnter your state hereon
- Firewall support
- SOCKS4/5 and HTTP1.1 Proxy support
- SSL secured connections
- SFTP support
- Upload/Download Queue
- Multi-language support
- GSS authentication and encryption using Kerberos
- Fix auto-updater not being able to download updates
- MSW: Fixed crash if starting file rename in an unusual way
- OS X: Fixed a bug im wxWidgets so that a right-click after a left-click no longer counts as double-click
- OS X: Fixed pasting of passwords into the "Enter password" dialog
- OS X: Fixed context menu site manager tree not working
- *nix, OS X: Fixed context menu of search dialog not working
- Fixed loading of resources if FileZilla is installed in a directory containing the # character
- Fixed support for SOCKS4 proxies
- Attempt reading settings from temporary backup files if loading of settings files fails