FileZilla is a small but powerful FTP client with many features. it includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently.
The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security.
Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer and more. A nice program for beginners and advanced user alike.
- Ability to resume Uploads/Downloads (if the server supports it)
- Custom Commands
- Site Manager with folders
- Keep Alive system
- Timeout detectiEnter your state hereon
- Firewall support
- SOCKS4/5 and HTTP1.1 Proxy support
- SSL secured connections
- SFTP support
- Upload/Download Queue
- Multi-language support
- GSS authentication and encryption using Kerberos
FileZilla 3.24.0 RC1:
- The context menu for remote file search results now has a "Copy URL(s) to clipboard" item
- Alt+number can now be used to switch between tabs in addition to Ctrl+number
- SFTP hostkey fingerprints are now also shown as base64 encoded SHA256 hashes to match the new format displayed by OpenSSH
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Errors at the end of SFTP transfers now correctly result in transfer failures instead
- Cancelling synchronized browsing questions no longer prevents further directory changes
- Fix display issues for the filter conditions dialog
- Fix deleting multiple extensions on the filetype page in the settings
- OS X: Do not open dialogs while already processing an event, e.g. while a context menu is open
Apps similar to FileZilla 4
Transfer files through the internet.
FTP client that is used to transfer files between your computer and File Transfer Protocol (FTP) servers.
Secure FTP, designed with automation in mind, so you do not have to spend time interactively transferring files.