FileZilla is a small but powerful FTP client with many features. it includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently.
The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security.
Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer and more. A nice program for beginners and advanced user alike.
- Ability to resume Uploads/Downloads (if the server supports it)
- Custom Commands
- Site Manager with folders
- Keep Alive system
- Timeout detectiEnter your state hereon
- Firewall support
- SOCKS4/5 and HTTP1.1 Proxy support
- SSL secured connections
- SFTP support
- Upload/Download Queue
- Multi-language support
- GSS authentication and encryption using Kerberos
- Key file paths entered in the Site Manager are now saved to corresponding server entries in the transfer queue
- MSW: Work around a bug in wxWidgets causing bad icons in the remote directory tree due to wxImageList::GetBitmap errorneously stripping the alpha channel from images
- Allow relative paths and environment variables in the "Cache directory" setting.
Apps similar to FileZilla 4
Transfer files through the internet.
FTP client that is used to transfer files between your computer and File Transfer Protocol (FTP) servers.
Secure FTP, designed with automation in mind, so you do not have to spend time interactively transferring files.