Bitdefender 2008-10 Virus Definitions Update December 11 2013
Keep your Bitdefender Anti-Virus 2008 to 2010 updated with the latest definitions.
The following update works for Bitdefender Total Security, Bitdefender Internet Security, and Bitdefender Antivirus. Just choose the version of your software (2010, 2009 or 2008) and the version of your operating system (32-bit or 64-bit). If you are looking for the later versions of Bitdefender (2011, 2012 or 2013) please go here. For version 10 please go here.
To update Bitdefender using weekly.exe, follow these steps:
- Download the file for your system and save it locally on your hard disk.
- Double-click downloaded file to start the setup wizard.
- Click Next to begin the installation process.
- Check I accept the terms in the Lice.
- Click Next to beginext.
- Click Install to begin installing.
- Click Finish to close the installation wizard.
Recent in Database Updates
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.