Rivatuner Statistics Server 5.3.0
Here you can download RTSS Rivatuner Statistics Server.
Initially designed as a small helper application for RivaTuner graphics card utility, RivaTuner Statistics Server became de-facto framerate monitoring, On-Screen Display and high-performance videocapture service provider for other graphics card utilities.
- Added external encoding plugin modules support. Plugin modules architecture provides an easy way to implement different hardware accelerated video encoders in RivaTuner Statistics Server.
- Added benchmark mode for external encoding plugin modules. Benchmark mode allows you to verify if hardware encoder is configured and working properly as well as estimate expected hardware encoding performance.
- Added external QSV.DLL encoding plugin. The plugin provides you high-performance hardware accelerated H.264 encoding on Intel QuickSync Video capable platforms. Intel QuickSync H.264 encoder is able to compress 1080p video at 60 FPS with no major CPU performance hit. Hardware accelerated Intel QuickSync H.264 encoder was introduced special to compete with NVIDIA’s ShadowPlay hardware accelerated H.264 encoder. Free hardware accelerated H.264 video capture and encoding is no longer an exclusive selling point of NVIDIA Kepler GPU family, now the same functionality is available on much wider range of hardware platforms on both AMD and NVIDIA GPU based graphics cards absolutely for free!
- Tweaked encoder queue depth. The queue depth is no longer hardcoded to 32 frames, now it is equal to recording framerate
- Decreased server startup time on OS versions with no any service pack version installed
- Improved function offsets cache validation algorithm in hooking system
- Added proxy Direct3D library protection system. Now RivaTuner Statistics Server forcibly disables application hooking and blocks OSD, screen capture and video recording functionality if application is running via the proxy Direct3D runtime library (various game mods based on hacked D3D DLLs). Compatibility with most of such applications can still be improved by enabling custom Direct3D runtime libraries support in the application profile
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: