- Advanced screenshot tool and screen recorder.
- Upload files via Windows Explorer context menu or drag & drop. Upload clipboard content.
- Customizable after-capture-tasks such as annotating, adding effects, watermarking, uploading and other actions.
- Upload to 30+ different hosting services such as Imgur, FTP, Dropbox, Mega and Pastebin.
- Multiple workflows with hotkey specific settings.
- Highly customizable settings.
- Region capture related changes:
- Added tools toolbar which will show up at top of the active monitor
- Removed right click tools menu because the newly added toolbar is more user friendly
- Right click will now cancel capture or remove the object under the cursor by default
- Tips will also be hidden by default
- Added center node to line and arrow tools to allow drawing curved lines
- Added destination filtering by file extension to be able to upload specific file types to the destination of choice (Task settings window -> Uploader filters tab)
- Hidden background UWP applications not included in the window list and region capture hover areas (by @campbeb)
- Added file path parameter support to -ImageEditor CLI command (by @ventzz)
Apps similar to ShareX 4
The easiest way to Capture Your Screen. Now supports GIF & video. Share screen captures in seconds.
Make screenshots. Draw on it. Shoot video and share your files. It's fast, easy and free.
Simple sharing for files, links, text and screenshots. Built on the awesome CloudApp service. In one little app for Windows.