nVIDIA ForceWare WHQL Drivers 175.16 for Windows XP / MCE
* WHQL Certified for Windows XP
* Supports GeForce FX, 6, 7, 8, and 9 series GPUs including these newly released GPUs:
o GeForce 9800 GX2
o GeForce 9800 GTX
o GeForce 9600 GT
o GeForce 9600 GSO
o GeForce 8300
o GeForce 8200/ nForce 730a
o GeForce 8100/NVIDIA nForce 720a
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI™ technology* on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.
* Adds new PureVideo HD features for GeForce 9800 GX2, 9800 GTX, 9600 GT and 9600 GSO:
o Dynamic Contrast Enhancement
o Dynamic Blue, Green & Skin Tone Enhancements
o Dual-Stream Decode Acceleration**
* Improved performance on many DirectX 9 and OpenGL applications.
* Numerous game and application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, features, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
* Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.
* GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring is available by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
* Note: Quad SLI technology with GeForce 9800 GX2, 3-way SLI technology, and Hybrid SLI technology are only supported on Windows Vista.
** Note: Users will require updated software from third-party movie players to experience the new Dual-Stream decode acceleration for Blu-ray and HD DVD playback features.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.