This is a WHQL-Certified driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, and 200-series desktop GPUs and ION GPUs.
New in Release 190.38:
* Adds support for OpenGL 3.1
* Adds support for CUDA 2.3 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications. See CUDA Zone for more details.
* Adds a new user-controlled power management setting for select GeForce 9-series and later graphics cards (cards must already support more than one power state). This option allows users to set a performance level for each DirectX or OpenGL application.
* Includes several new control panel features and numerous bug fixes. More information can be found in the release documentation.
* Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.
* Supports Microsoft’s new DirectX Compute API on Windows 7.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL,including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards.
* Installs PhysX System Software version 9.09.0428.
* Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects. Learn more here.
* Supports GeForce Plus Power Pack #3. Download these FREE PhysX and CUDA applications now!
* Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.