Nvidia nForce Unified Driver Package v. 2.03 (Windows XP)
- WHQL certified kit for nForce and nForce2
- Added nForce2 IGP support
- Audio performance enhancements
- SPDIF on ACI support
- Adds support for audio with the ASUS A7N8X Deluxe product
- Windows XP users must install Service Pack 1 prior to attempting to install this package. Failure to do so will result in the inability to support USB 2.0.
- Audio drivers will not install on the following nForce2 products: Chaintech 7NJS. Please use the drivers that come with these products to enable audio functionality.
- Audio driver 3.17 (WHQL)
- Audio utilities 3.17
- Network driver 3.13 (WHQL)
- GART driver 2.78 (WHQL)
- SMBus driver 2.75 (WHQL)
- Memory controller driver 2.75 (WHQL)
- IDE driver 2.70 In The Box (WHQL)
- Display Drivers 41.13 (WHQL)
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.