Kodak All-in-One Printer Software (including drivers) for all 5000-Series and ESP-Series Printers 4.2.0
1. Verify that your computer meets the system requirements.
NOTE: If you are using EASYSHARE Software, for optimal performance, check for updates.
2. Disconnect all accessory devices from your computer (inkjet printer, digital camera, camera dock, printer dock, photo printer, card reader, etc.).
3. Verify that you logged on to the computer using the administrator account.
4. Close all programs.
5. Download the software onto your computer.
6. On your computer, double-click the *.exe file, then follow the on-screen instructions.
7. When the download is complete, select Start > Programs > Kodak > Kodak AiO Home Center
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: