1. Verify that your computer meets the system requirements.
NOTE: If you are using EASYSHARE Software, for optimal performance, check for updates.
2. Disconnect all accessory devices from your computer (inkjet printer, digital camera, camera dock, printer dock, photo printer, card reader, etc.).
3. Verify that you logged on to the computer using the administrator account.
4. Close all programs.
5. Download the software onto your computer.
6. On your computer, double-click the *.exe file, then follow the on-screen instructions.
7. When the download is complete, select Start > Programs > Kodak > Kodak AiO Home Center
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: