March 10, 2010System Updates
- Sets ICH Voltage to 1.1v as Default
- Removes shutdown action when enabling Virtualization Technology
- Download the following file
- Use CD Burning software to burn the .iso image onto a blank CD (Nero, Alochol 120%, MagicISO etc.)
- After it has burned, insert CD and restart the machine, go into the BIOS and load defaults, save and exit.
- Now set the CD Drive as the primary boot device, or press escape while the system is booting to select CD as the bootable device.
- After flash remove the CD, and power off PC Completely.
- Turn on the PC and load defaults in BIOS
- Do not restart or interrupt your PC while the flash is ongoing
- Do not Flash BIOS on overclocked settings
- It is always recommended to power-down after flash and Clear CMOS
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems:
- August 25, 2014
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- 609 downloads
- 2.0 MB