Sign up for a new account or log in here:
* Removes shutdown action when enabling Virtualization Technology
* Sets ICH Voltage to 1.1v as Default
INSTRUCTIONS: BIOS updating can be accomplished VIA one of the below methods:
CD Method (Blank CD and CD Rewritable Drive Required)
* Download the following .iso file: E762_49.iso
* Use CD Burning software to burn the .iso image onto a blank CD (Nero, Alochol 120%, MagicISO etc.)
* After it has burned, insert CD and restart the machine, go into the BIOS and load defaults, save and exit.
* Now set the CD Drive as the primary boot device, or press escape while the system is booting to select CD as the bootable device.
* After flash remove the CD, and power off PC Completely.
* Turn on the PC and load defaults in BIOS
USB FLOPPY (Floppy Disk and Disk Drive Required)
* Download the following executable: E762_49.exe
* Insert blank floppy disk into drive and run executable.
* Now set the USB Floppy as the primary boot device, or press escape while the system is booting to select USB Floppy as the bootable device.
* After flash remove the floppy, power off PC Completely.
* Turn on the PC and load defaults in BIOS.
USB Flash Drive Installation
* Download E76249.bin.
* Visit this thread and follow the installation instructions. (thanks 30h6).
**Do not restart or interrupt your PC while the flash is ongoing
**Do not Flash BIOS on overclocked settings
**It is always recommended to power-down after flash and Clear CMOS
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.