ECS TIGT-I(V1.0) Bios 10/03/10
- Updates MRC to version 1.12
- Adds workaround to fix system hang or auto reboot under elevated temperature while running memory & graphic intensive applications
Please read the notes carefully before updating BIOS.
1. Do not update the BIOS if the system is running fine. Unsuccessful BIOS flash may cause the system fails to boot up. The manufacturer is not responsible for any BIOS flash failure.
2. Make sure your M/B PCB version number first, and then read the updated description & special note carefully to check if the new BIOS version patch pertain to your current problem.
3. It is recommended to use the updated flash utility included in each BIOS download package.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: