- Dye Ink - The dye inks produce brilliant color reproduction.
- 1" Print Head - 7,680 nozzles enables fast print speeds.
- Media thickness up to 0.8mm (31.4 mil/pts)
- Remaining Media Length Detection - keeps track of how much paper is remaining on the roll, preventing print jobs from being ruined.
- Non-firing Detection and Compensation Function - when clogged or non-firing nozzles are detected; print head cleaning cycle is automatically detected.
- Borderless Printing - 4 sided edge to edge printing.
- Exceptional Color Gamut - Canon's dye inks produce a wide color gamut.
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: