Canon imagePROGRAF W8400D All-in-One Driver 2.18 for Mac OS X
- Dye Ink - The dye inks produce brilliant color reproduction.
- 1" Print Head - 7,680 nozzles enables fast print speeds.
- Media thickness up to 0.8mm (31.4 mil/pts)
- Remaining Media Length Detection - keeps track of how much paper is remaining on the roll, preventing print jobs from being ruined.
- Non-firing Detection and Compensation Function - when clogged or non-firing nozzles are detected; print head cleaning cycle is automatically detected.
- Borderless Printing - 4 sided edge to edge printing.
- Exceptional Color Gamut - Canon's dye inks produce a wide color gamut.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.