Canon SELPHY ES2 Printer Driver 2.0 for Windows Vista 64-bit
Canon SELPHY ES2 Printer Driver Basic Specs
Shoot Now...Print Now
Enjoy for Generations.
Who knew that photo printing could be this fun? Just take this compact printer by the handle and create amazing photos right where you shoot them. You don't even need a computer —just print directly from compatible memory cards, cameras and Bluetooth devices.
But printing photos is just the beginning. The SELPHY ES2 is the perfect scrapbooking companion. You can also create a calendar with your own special scenes, produce customized photo frames and speech bubbles, and make album pages full of your favorite memories of family and friends. So pick up the SELPHY ES2—and grab hold of your memories.
Downloading and Installing the driver
- Perform the following download procedures.
- The driver is saved as a self-extracting, compressed file and it will be automatically installed.
1. Click the download file below, and then click [Save] in the [Download File] dialog box that appears.
* When you click [Open] in this dialog box, the procedures that follow below will be performed automatically (to step 4).
2. Specify the download destination (ex. Desktop), and then click [Save].
The file will be downloaded to the destination you specified in .exe format.
3. Double-click the downloaded file. The contents of the file will be extracted automatically.
4. When the extraction is complete, installation will start automatically.
Please refer to the [Installing the Printer Driver] section in the User Guide supplied with your camera for information on how to complete the installation of this driver.
If the installation is canceled before completion
If the installation is canceled, the temporary folder created during extraction will disapear. Restart the installation from step 3 above if you wish to install the driver again. If you clicked [Open] instead of saving the downloaded file in step 1, and also canceled the installation before it was complete, download the file again and perform the procedure above from the beginning.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: