Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System.
We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
- Modify boot logo.
Updating BIOS Procedures:
1. Download the BIOS package (WinZip format with .zip file extension). And close all programs.
2. Unzip and save all files to the same directory of any storage location accessible by the host system. And you should see BIOSfilename.EXE, UCORESYS.SYS, UCOREVXD and UCOREW64.SYS.
3. Click BIOSfilename.exe
4. It shows a dialog icon to remind you to close other programs. Click "OK".
5. After finishing upgrading the BIOS, it shows "Press Any key". Please press any key.
6. Then it shows a dialog icon to remind you to restart the system. Click "Yes".
7. After system restart, press
8. Select "Exit Saving Changes" and press
9. Now, system is booting up with new BIOS.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.