Canon PIXMA MP190 Printer Drivers 1.01
This product is a driver for Canon multifunction printers.
This All-In-One automatically detects the type of original you're copying whether it's a photo, a text document or even a page from your notebook and then processes the image with optimal settings. The resuls are copies that will be truer to the originals, with accurate color and reduced grain in photos, and sharp, bold text in documents.
- Officially supports Windows 7.
- Windows 7 (32bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later
- [Windows 7] While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
- Preventive action: To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify the enough time tocomplete the scanning or disable the setting.
Download / Installation Procedures:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file. Memo: If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: