- Download Windows version BIOS from our website.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Double click EXE file to activate it and follow on-screen instructions for further operations.
- After you flash the BIOS, to load Optimized Defaults or clear CMOS is a MUST to ensure the system works properly.
- BIOS Upgrade Step: Flash BIOS ⇒ Enter into BIOS ⇒ Load Optimized Defaults ⇒ Save and Exit
- Please make sure that you are using the AWARD Flash Utility or AMI Flash Utility
- Please make sure that you are using the AWARD Flash Utility Ver. 8.83 before upgrading your BIOS;Please make sure that you are using the AMI Flash Utility Ver. 4.29 before upgrading your BIOS.
- when using AWDFLASH(we recommend version newer than V8.83)to renew the BIOS of this version"/cd/cp/ch/wb/qi"parameters are required;when using AMIFLASH(we recommend version newer than V4.29)to renew the BIOS of this version"/p /b/n /c /k"parameters are required.
- Neither the motherboard with the AWARD BIOS can be updated by the AMI BIOS nor the motherboard with the AMI BIOS can be updated by the AWARD BIOS.A02 version is to update A01 BIOS version while MA02 to update MA01.