ASRock 990FX Extreme4 Bios 1.30
- Premium Gold Caps (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
- Supports AM3+ Processor, 8-Core CPU
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2100(OC)
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™, 3-Way CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- Supports NVIDIA® Quad SLI™ and SLI™
- 2 x Front USB 3.0, 2 x Rear USB 3.0, 8 x SATA3, 2 x IEEE 1394
- Dr. Debug, Power/Reset/Clear CMOS Switch with LED
- Supports XFast USB Technology, Graphical UEFI
- Supports On/Off Play Technology, Instant Boot, Instant Flash, APP Charger, SmartView, Turbo UCC
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection, supports THX TruStudio™
- Free Bundle : CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, 1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable
- Update USB code.
Update BIOS under Windows Vista/7:
Step1: Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
Step2: Click "Run as administrator".
If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.