EVGA X79 FTW Bios 44
- Intel X79 Express Chipset
- 4 DIMM Quad-Channel DDR3 2133MHz+ (up to 32GB)
- 8 Channel High Definition Audio + Optical
- 100% POSCAP Capacitors
- 12+2 Phase PWM
- PCI Express 3.0 Ready
- E-LEET Software Support
- EVGA EVBot Support
- Triple BIOS Support
- EZ Voltage Read Points
- Onboard CPU Temp MonitorCLEAR CMOS, Power and Reset
- Dual 8 Pin CPU Power
- PCIE/DIMM Disable Switches
- Improved CPU compatibility
- Improved memory compatibility
- Updated memory overclocking page layout
- Various other fixes
- First go into your BIOS and load defaults, save and exit
- Close all open programs.
- Go into the folder where you unzipped this package and run the
appropriate batch file.
- For Windows XP, Vista or 7 32Bit: FPTWIN32.BAT
- For Windows XP, Vista or 7 64Bit: FPTWIN64.BAT
- If in DOS Mode: FPTDOS.BAT
- Press Y in CAPITAL LETTERS to start the flash process
- DO NOT TURN OFF POWER OR RESET DURING THE FLASH PROCESS
- After the flashing is finished, the system will automatically shut down. Then power on again and go into BIOS, Load Defaults, Save and Exit.
USB Flash Drive Installation
Visit this thread and follow the installation instructions. (Thanks Lvcoyote!).
- Do not restart or interrupt your PC while the flash is ongoing
- Do not Flash BIOS on overclocked settings
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.