Home › Drivers › Input Devices
Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 USB Driver 1.0
Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201, Paired and Primed to Perfection
- Metallic spun finish design thatís only 8.3mm slim and 586g light
- Nvidia Tegra 3 Quad-core CPU for excellent multitasking, 1080P Full HD video playback and 3D games
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS with Adobe Flash support and over 500,000 downloadable applications on the Android Market
- Full QWERTY keyboard with touchpad and USB port, while also extending the battery to 18 hours when combined with the mobile dock
- Ultra-wide 178 viewing angle and ultra bright Super IPS+ panel protected by scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass
- MicroSD Card Reader, Micro HDMI port and 8G life time ASUS Webstorage space for easy sharing & expandability
- 8MP rear auto-focus camera with LED flash, back-illuminated CMOS sensor and large aperture design to clearly capture every moment
- Asus Eee PAD Transformer Prime TF201 USB Driver
- Install USB driver to connect Eee PAD and your PC.
- This driver is included in the PC Suite Utility.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: