Home › Drivers › Networking
Cisco Linksys E1200 Firmware 2.0.05
Wireless-N Router (E1200 version 2.0)
- Wireless-N (2.4 GHz)
- Fast Ethernet 4-port switch
- High speed up to 300 Mbps
- The safest way to perform the firmware upgrade is to use a wired computer.
- DO NOT power cycle the Router during the firmware upgrade process.
- Enhanced WAN-to-LAN performance when Internet connection type is set to PPPoE.
- Added control to the browser-based GUI, so that a user can manually enable/disable Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Resolved interoperability issue with ISP DHCP server that mandates client identifier option (option 61).
- Resolved issue with sending broadcast DHCP renewal message. The correct behavior is sending unicast message.
- Allow value of 255 in the 4th octet of L2TP server IP address.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: