GlassWire's network monitor visualizes your current and past network activity by traffic type, application, geographic location, all on a beautiful and easy to understand graph. Go back in time up to 30 days and see what your computer or server was doing in the past. Click the graph to see details of what app or network event caused a spike in network activity.
GlassWire reveals hosts that are known threats, unexpected network system file changes, unusual application changes, ARP spoofing, DNS changes, and alerts you to the problem so you can take action. GlassWire can also remotely monitor and help protect servers or other computers far away. Install GlassWire on your server or remote PC and look out for unexpected threats or problems. If you see unexpected activity you can block it with GlassWire’s firewall.
GlassWire's firewall reveals all your network activity so you can easily see what your computer is doing in the background. GlassWire's firewall shows you what current and past servers your computer is communicating with so you can see potential threats and block them if necessary.
New connection? Get notified
Is a new application or service accessing the Internet for the first time? GlassWire politely alerts you temporarily with detailed information. If something unusual happens you can block the app with GlassWire's firewall or start a scan with your primary antivirus.
What happened while you were away?
GlassWire shows you what network activity occurred while you were away or logged out from your computer. No more wondering what your computer was doing while you were out. Just go back in time with GlassWire's graph and see exactly what happened in detail.
Remote Server Monitoring
Do you have remote servers where you host websites, applications, or games? GlassWire can monitor all your server network activity and alert you to potential threats. Also with GlassWire's usage tab you can see exactly how much bandwidth you are using in detail to help stay under your hosting company limits. Block bandwidth hogging apps or privacy violators under the GlassWire firewall tab.
Internet & Bandwidth Usage Monitoring
Is your ISP stingy with their bandwidth? GlassWire can help you stay under your limit by alerting you to possible Internet overages, plus see what apps are using up all your bandwidth under the usage tab.
Privacy is king
GlassWire helps protect your privacy by visualizing all your network activity but that's not all. Go into GlassWire's incognito mode when you don't want any network activity graphed plus you can easily clear all your network activity any time via GlassWire's history setting.
- Android version updated to 3.0.354
- Fixed a bug that caused "ask to connect" to not work in some unusual situations.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Incognito to keep data in the GlassWire user interface temporarily, even after being cleared.
- Modified the "Evil Twin" detection feature so it works in a more useful way. It will now only alert whenever it senses a completely new mac address, but not every time your mac address changes. Some routers use multiple mac addresses in some situations and the alert can be annoying.
- Fixed a bug that caused some host names to be kept in the database when the history was cleared.
- Fixed a bug with RDP connection detection where it would not detect RDP connections in some situations.
- Fixed an issue with Italian translations.
- Fixed an issue that could cause GlassWire's service to crash in some situations.
- Optimized the firewall to avoid an unusual scenario with some games that could cause GlassWire to experience high CPU usage.
- Fixed a UI issue that could cause parts of the GlassWire window to flash with some OS versions.
- Fixed an issue where counting could be wrong in some situations with our usage screen, after updating from a previous version.
- Fixed an issue where some DNS host names could be wrong in some situations.
- Many other small fixes and enhancements. We would like so say thanks to our GlassWire fans that reported these issues and helped test new versions to solve them.
Software similar to GlassWire 6
360 Total Security Essential as the name implies is just pure antivirus - providing comprehensive protection against the latest security threats with a combined virus detection engine.
Eliminates unauthorized access to your PC at home, the office, or on the road.
- Free to Try
Identify threats. Protect privacy. Start today and benefit from the best free firewall.