GlassWire's network monitor visualizes your current and past network activity by traffic type, application, geographic location, all on a beautiful and easy to understand graph. Go back in time up to 30 days and see what your computer or server was doing in the past. Click the graph to see details of what app or network event caused a spike in network activity.
GlassWire reveals hosts that are known threats, unexpected network system file changes, unusual application changes, ARP spoofing, DNS changes, and alerts you to the problem so you can take action. GlassWire can also remotely monitor and help protect servers or other computers far away. Install GlassWire on your server or remote PC and look out for unexpected threats or problems. If you see unexpected activity you can block it with GlassWire’s firewall.
GlassWire's firewall reveals all your network activity so you can easily see what your computer is doing in the background. GlassWire's firewall shows you what current and past servers your computer is communicating with so you can see potential threats and block them if necessary.
New connection? Get notified
Is a new application or service accessing the Internet for the first time? GlassWire politely alerts you temporarily with detailed information. If something unusual happens you can block the app with GlassWire's firewall or start a scan with your primary antivirus.
What happened while you were away?
GlassWire shows you what network activity occurred while you were away or logged out from your computer. No more wondering what your computer was doing while you were out. Just go back in time with GlassWire's graph and see exactly what happened in detail.
Remote Server Monitoring
Do you have remote servers where you host websites, applications, or games? GlassWire can monitor all your server network activity and alert you to potential threats. Also with GlassWire's usage tab you can see exactly how much bandwidth you are using in detail to help stay under your hosting company limits. Block bandwidth hogging apps or privacy violators under the GlassWire firewall tab.
Internet & Bandwidth Usage Monitoring
Is your ISP stingy with their bandwidth? GlassWire can help you stay under your limit by alerting you to possible Internet overages, plus see what apps are using up all your bandwidth under the usage tab.
Privacy is king
GlassWire helps protect your privacy by visualizing all your network activity but that's not all. Go into GlassWire's incognito mode when you don't want any network activity graphed plus you can easily clear all your network activity any time via GlassWire's history setting.
- Android version updated to 3.0.361
- GlassWire alerts are now completely redesigned! Now you can manage your alerts in a much easier way. Set unimportant alerts as "logs" where they don't show up on the desktop, then set other alerts as "important" where they do. Go to our alerts pane, then go to the top left and click the small settings icon. Next choose "alerts settings" to set up any security alerts however you prefer!
- GlassWire "while you were away" summaries now appear on the alerts pane.
- Some alerts are now on by default for new users, but the less important alerts appear under the alerts "logs" area.
- Receive a lot of GlassWire alerts at once? Now the alerts are stacked one on top of each other, so they don't take up so much of your screen real estate.
- It's now possible to make alerts unread. Mouse over the alert you want to make unread, then click the three dot menu on the right side.
- Many other fixes and improvements. Find an issue? Let us know in our forum, or email us.
Software similar to GlassWire 6
Identify threats. Protect privacy. Start today and benefit from the best free firewall.
360 Total Security Essential as the name implies is just pure antivirus - providing comprehensive protection against the latest security threats with a combined virus detection engine.
Eliminates unauthorized access to your PC at home, the office, or on the road.
- Free to Try
More similar downloads