Intel HD Graphics Driver 188.8.131.5270 Beta for Windows 8 32-bit
This software driver package will install the beta graphics driver for the Intel® HD Graphics 3000/2000 & Intel® HD Graphics 4000/2500 for Windows 8* Release Preview.
These beta drivers will not function with any other product. View the README file for installation information and the RELEASE NOTES for driver version details. This driver package contains version 184.108.40.20670 (220.127.116.1170) for Windows 8*. This package also includes the Video BIOS files. According to the license agreement, these preview drivers are provided "as is."
These software drivers are generic versions and can be used for general purposes. However, computer original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) may have altered the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes to the software or software packaging they provide. To avoid any potential installation incompatibilities on your OEM system, Intel recommends that you check with your OEM and use the software provided by your system manufacturer.
Intel and the computer original equipment manufacturer (OEM) may not provide technical support for some or all issues that could arise from the usage of this generic version of software drivers.
- Full WDDM 1.2 including support for:
- Optimized, flicker-free screen rotation
- Native stere 3D
- Integrated DirectX 11 based videplayback that enables simultaneous 3D and videcontent
- Improved performance optimizations for system and user-interface responsiveness
- Reliability and fault-tolerance features
- DirectX 11
- Independent digital display support with 3rd Generation Intel Core processors
- DisplayPort 1.1 support up t2560x1600@60Hz
- HDMI support with 3D, Deep Color, x.v.Color
- Intel Built-in Visuals with:
- Intel Quick Sync Video
- Intel HD Graphics
- InTru 3D
- Intel Clear VideHD Technology (Intel CVT-HD)
- Intel Insider™(Desktop user interface only)
Note: Intel Wireless Display is not supported in this driver.
The Graphics Support Community Forum is a monitored peer-to-peer exchange for the Intel Chipset and Graphics community. Please follow this link to register and participate in the forum. Forum Link
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.