Intel Iris and HD Graphics Driver 126.96.36.19924 for Windows 7/8
This driver supports Intel Iris graphics, Intel Iris Pro graphics, and Intel HD graphics with 5th Generation Intel Core processors, Intel Core M with Intel HD graphics 5300 and 4th Generation Intel Core processors.
Related Drivers 3
This driver provides significant gaming performance for 4th generation Intel Core processors with Intel HD, Iris and Iris Pro graphics provides improvements while enhancing battery life through newer power conservation techniques such as CMAA* and Adaptive Rendering Control. Experience up to 30% improvement in performance in certain OpenCL workloads and up to 10% improvement certain games. The new and enhanced control panel offers additional media and display customization capabilities.
Note that this driver was previously posted for 4th Generation Intel Core Processors only; the new features and performance enhancements described in the previous posting still apply. An additional game was added to the performance enhancement table for 4th Generation Intel Core Processor.
- Intel Graphics Control Panel icon does shows up as a white icon in taskbar after it is pinned to taskbar
- Display corruption observed while moving folder on the screen after changing color depth from True color to High color in display properties page
- Display screen freeze may be observed during video conference call using Skype
- The location setting of Display 1 and Display 2 in Extended Desktop are not persisted after setting it using Intel Graphics control panel
- Black screen/ display freeze/ screen corruption seen during Remote Connection from system to a monitor-less non-Server PC
- The display resolution is changed to 1024x768 while rebooting with a DisplayPort 1.2 version monitor attached to the system
- The graphics on the system may slow down while running the XSplit Broadcaster application
- Video playback may lag occasionally on an externally connected 4k display
- Sometimes display switching may not be possible after resuming the system from sleep mode
- Display flickering may be observed when moving cursor after leaving the system idle for long time
- Saved profile may not show up in the drop down menu in Intel Graphics control panel or Desktop context menu
- Windows log off screen may appear while attempting to change display configuration from Display clone mode to Extended Desktop
- A blue screen with message "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then you can restart" was observed when switching from Dual Display mode to Extended Desktop under some conditions
- Video playback window turns dark after changing display resolution while playing media content from Blu-Ray
- White screen observed while playing Quake 4 game in windowed mode after resuming from sleep
- Resolved issue where the Quake 4 game window is unresponsive after resuming the system from sleep
- Display corruption observed on invisible opponents while playing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare game
- Display corruption observed on character textures while playing Ryse: Son of Rome game
- Display flickering may be observed while playing Halo 2 game
- Display corruption observed on the screen at some scenes while playing Call of Duty: Ghosts game
- Green display corruption may be observed while playing Sleeping Dogs game
- Fix for corruptions observed while playing Assassin's creed: Unity game
- Sniper Elite III game crash may be observed while playing the game
- Fixed issue where GL_MAX_UNIFORM_BLOCK_SIZE returned 16kb incorrectly
- The option 'Force MSAA Off' in Intel Graphics control panel was not applied when selected
- An error message with ig75icd32.dll may pop up while using Internet Explorer
- Fixed an issue where access violation message appeared while loading tutorial maps on Leadwerks Game Engine: Indie Edition application
- 6th Generation Intel Core processors, Intel Core M, and related Pentium processors with Intel HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530
- 5th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel HD Graphics 5500, 5600, 6000, Intel Iris Graphics 6100, Iris Pro Graphics 6200 and select Pentium/ Celeron processors with Intel HD Graphics
- Intel Core M with Intel HD Graphics 5300
- 4th Generation Intel Core Processors with Intel HD Graphics 4200, 4400, 4600, 5000, Intel Iris Graphics 5100 and Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200 and select Pentium/ Celeron Processors with Intel HD Graphics
- If you are uncertain which Intel processor is in your computer, Intel recommends using the Intel Processor Identification Utility or Intel Driver Update Utility to identify your Intel processor.
- In the Intel Iris and HD Graphics Control Panel (under Options > Options menu > Information Center), the 'Installed DirectX* version' refers to the operating system's DirectX version. The Information Center's 'Supported DirectX* Version' refers to the Intel Graphics Driver's supported DirectX version.
- The Intel Wireless Display software application is available only for Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 8 operating systems.
- Intel Wireless Display native Miracast* support under Windows 8.1 is now supported through the operating system's Charms menu. For more information, see the Miracast FAQ.
- This driver will not function with any other product. View the README file for installation information and the RELEASE NOTES for driver version details. This driver package contains version 188.8.131.52.3907 (10.18.10.3907) for Windows* 7/8/8.1.
Download links for previous versions:
- Intel Iris and HD Graphics Driver 10.18.14.4332 for Windows 7/8 32-bit
- Intel Iris and HD Graphics Driver 10.18.14.4332 for Windows 7/8 64-bit
- Intel Iris and HD Graphics Driver 10.18.14.4264 for Windows 7/8 32-bit
- Intel Iris and HD Graphics Driver 10.18.14.4264 for Windows 7/8 64-bit
- Intel Iris and HD Graphics Driver 10.18.15.4279 for Windows 7/8 32 bit
- Intel Iris and HD Graphics Driver 10.18.15.4279 for Windows 7/8 64 bit
- November 14, 2016
- Windows (all)
- 176 MB
- May 9, 2016
- Windows 10 64-bit
- 198 MB
- June 8, 2015
- Windows 7 / 8
- 63.7 MB