AOpen GP1-DU Audio Driver R2.66
AOpen’s XC mini GP1 is the latest innovation in the XC mini product line. Built with the Intel® H61 Chipset and equipped with the latest Intel’s® mainstream processors, (Sandy Bridge / Ivy Bridge), the GP1 gives any deployment breakthrough performance and outstanding power. Combined with up to 16GB of Dual channel DDR3 SO-DIMM 100/1333 MHz memory, the GP1 maximizes performance regardless of the task. With the new AOpen SilenTek 7.0D Thermal Module, the GP1 only generates less than 18db of noise which ensures a very silent working environment.
- AOpen XC mini GP1 is specially designed with the ultra-small form factor (uSFF) concept.
- Adapts Intel® 2nd generation Core i3/i5/i7 CPU with 35W TDP for low power consumption.
- Integrated Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator delivers beautiful 3D video quality.
- Support eSATA & USB2.0 combo ports with power eSATA.
- Realtek ALC269 HD Audio provides crystal clear audio output.
- Dual Mini card slots supports various expansion options.
- Optional slot-in super multi DVD-RW drive.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: