Acronis AlignTool Intel SSD Edition 2.0
The Acronis AlignTool* – Intel® SSD Edition fixes a partition alignment issue caused by Microsoft Windows XP* installation of New Technology File System (NTFS).
This tool should only be installed and used in systems with the following:
- Microsoft Windows XP operating system
- Intel® Solid-State Drive 500 Family SSD
Before You Begin
Review the following before beginning the installation:
- Back up your data. Important! The AlignTool moves the location of data on the drive. If anything disrupts the process, your data will not be accessible and the drive will not boot. Make sure all files are backed up in case of a failure.
- Ensure your system remains powered when running the AlignTool. If running the AlignTool on a laptop, make sure the laptop is plugged in and powered by an AC adapter. If your system loses power while running the AlignTool, see the Installation Guide for instructions.
- The AlignTool runs only on partitions that reside on an Intel SSD.
For complete installation instructions, see the Installation Guide.
This download is valid for the products listed below.
- Intel® Solid-State Drive 510 - 120GB
- Intel® Solid-State Drive 510 - 250GB
- Intel® SSD 520 Series (120GB, 2.5in SATA 6Gb/s, 25nm, MLC)
- Intel® SSD 520 Series (180GB, 2.5in SATA 6Gb/s, 25nm, MLC)
- Intel® SSD 520 Series (240GB, 2.5in SATA 6Gb/s, 25nm, MLC)
- Intel® SSD 520 Series (480GB, 2.5in SATA 6Gb/s, 25nm, MLC)
- Intel® SSD 520 Series (60GB, 2.5in SATA 6Gb/s, 25nm, MLC)
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: