AOpen DE7000 Bios R1.06
Ultra high resolution content supports > 1080P
- Integrates GeForce 9300 graphic engine with PureVideo HD hardware decoder for
- H.264, VC-1, WMV-HD, MEPG-HD contents with low CPU loading.
- Supports smooth 3D content
- HDMI, VGA interface to supports dual display.
Rich I/O features and expandability
- RS232 x 1, Giga-LAN x 1, USB x 6, e-SATA x 1
- Supports Optional Wireless, TV tuner card with Mini-card slot
- Supports 3.5G module (by optional MUSB bridge board with SIM slot)
Compact in size with optional mounting solutions
- Optional VESA mounting kits
- Optional Titan series - integrates display mounting solution with Digital Engine and cable management.
- Optional Engine Core that contains up to 6 digital engines as small server workstation
- Upgrade the PXE rom to v2.50.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.