Intel HD Graphics Driver 18.104.22.168.2869 for Windows Vista/7 64-bit
This software driver package will install the Intel® HD Graphics driver for the Intel® Core™ i3 Processors, Intel® Core™ i5 Processors, Intel® Core™ i3 Mobile Processors, Intel® Core™ i5 Mobile Processors, and Intel Core™ i7 Mobile Processors and the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator driver for Intel® G41, G43, G45, Q43, Q45 Express Chipset and the Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family. These drivers will not function with any other product. View the README file for installation information and the RELEASE NOTES for driver version details. This driver package contains version 22.214.171.124.2869 (126.96.36.19969) for Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
- Intel B43 Express Chipset
- Intel G41 Express Chipset
- Intel G43 Express Chipset
- Intel G45 Express Chipset
- Intel Q43 Express Chipset
- Intel Q45 Express Chipset
- Mobile Intel GL40 Express Chipset
- Mobile Intel GM45 Express Chipset
- Mobile Intel GS40 Express Chipset
- Mobile Intel GS45 Express Chipset
- Support updating firmware in DisplayPort-to-VGA adapters for Intel 4 Series Chipset Family
- Notebook built-in display names not shown for Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset
- Real time synchronization between persistence and DCP for Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset
- Resolved Dassault CATIA software issue.
- Resolved issue where non-PNP monitor appears in Windows Device Manager but no external monitor is connected.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: