Nvidia Quadro/NVS/Tesla/Grid Graphics Driver 320.00 for Windows Vista/7/8 32-bit
- ODE Driver
- The R319 drivers are the fifth ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’, a release dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
- Workstation Features
- NVIDIA Control Panel
- Display Category - Set up Multiple Displays Page Lock Clone Region control - new control lets you specify a section of a "pan and scan clone" source display to be cloned and locked. Once locked, you cannot dynamically pan the area.
- Pan and Scan Clone were introduced in R300 drivers. It is similar to regular Clone mode except that the two displays are different resolutions. The display with the larger resolution is the source clone display. The display with the smaller resolution shows a cropped section of the cloned source display.
- NVIDIA Control Panel -> Workstation Category -> Set Up Mosaic Page --Control Display - You can now set up a control display that is separate from the Mosaic configuration
- Multiple Mosaic Groups
- Provides multiple Mosaic/Premium Mosaic topologies to be active on a single system. Configurable using the ConfigureMosaic tool.
- GPUDirect for Video - improved GPUDirect for Video performance on Premium Mosaic configurations.
- NVIDIA Control Panel
- New NVIEW version - 140.54
- Revised the UI to incorporate a navigation tree instead of tabs.
- New Bird's Eye View starting page
- New Grid Line Editor controls
- NvWMI 2.12
- NvWMI is a WMI-based interface for configuring enterprise systems.
- Added support for Quadro Sync.
- Added support for GPU Power Management --Added method to query the serial number of a board
- Added APIs to configure sync delay (skew and start delay) in lines and pixels.
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here.
- Support for CUDA 5.0
- Support for OpenGL 4.3
- Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.1 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600
- Support for DirectX11
- Quadro Products
- K600, K5000, K4000, K2000D, K2000, FX 5800, FX 580, FX 570, FX 5600, FX 4800, FX 4700 X2, FX 4600, FX 380 Low Profile, FX 3800, FX 380, FX 370 Low Profile, FX 3700, FX 370, FX 3450, FX 1800, FX 1700, CX, 6000, 600, 5000, 410, 4000, 400, 2000D, 2000
- Quadro NVS series
- NVS 510, NVS 450, NVS 420, NVS 310, NVS 300, NVS 295, NVS 290
- Quadro Plex series
- S Series, Model IV, D Series, 7000
- Quadro Sync series
- Sync, G-Sync II
- C-Class Processors
- Tesla C2075, Tesla C2070, Tesla C2050, Tesla C1060
- M-Class Processors
- Tesla M2090, Tesla M2075, Tesla M2070-Q, Tesla M2070, Tesla M2050, Tesla M1060
- X-Class Processors
- Tesla X2090
- S-Class Systems
- Tesla S2050, Tesla S1070
- K-Series Processors
- Tesla K10
- Quadro Blade/Embedded Graphics Board series ONLY, not for Notebooks
- Quadro K5000M, Quadro K4000M, Quadro K3000M, Quadro FX 880M, Quadro FX 770M, Quadro FX 370M, Quadro FX 3600M, Quadro FX 2800M, Quadro 500M, Quadro 4000M, Quadro 3000M, Quadro 1000M
- GRID Series
- GRID K2, GRID K1
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: