ATI Radeon Catalyst 3.4 Drivers (Win98/Me)
The CATALYST software suite 3.4 supports all ATI powered boards ranging from the 7x00 to 9x00 series, this set of drivers contain the following:
- RADEON™ display driver 7.88
- Multimedia Center™ 8.5
- HydraVision™ 3.2
- Remote Wonder 1.5
- DIV FULLSTREAM™ Player: The ATI enhanced DIVX player uses the DirectX 9 technology of the RADEON 9500, 9600, 9700 and 9800 Series to deliver amazing quality video
- Register My ATI Product: Users can register their ATI product, ensuring users get their 30 free days of customer support
- SMARTGART™ enhancements: This feature provides further improvements to system stability
- Unified Consumer and Workstation driver: This feature provides improved stability and quicker release of features/drivers
- Windows XP Media Center Edition support: ATI is helping to bring the world of entertainment and digital media to the PC
- New Color Control Panel: This feature provides new Color Controls, User Profiles, and Hot keys
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.