Nvidia nForce Unified Driver Package v. 2.41 (Windows 9X/ME)
Updated May 23, 2003: If you have previously downloaded the 2.41 or 2.42 nForce kits and have experienced any problems please follow these instructions on how to re-install previous drivers.
To download the 2.03 nForce drivers follow this link.
- WHQL certified kit for nForce and nForce2
- Includes support for nForce2 400 and nForce2 Ultra 400
- Update audio performance fixes for EAX supported games
- Update audio control panel
- Windows 98SE users should set the desired display mode (resolution and color depth) before restarting the system.
- USB 2.0 is not supported in this package. Contact your product manufacturer for 3rd party drivers to enable this feature.
- Audio drivers will not install on the following nForce2 products: Chaintech 7NJS. Please use the drivers that come with these products to enable audio functionality.
- Please note that only Windows 98 Second Edition and Windows Millennium Edition are supported. Earlier versions of Windows are not supported.
- Audio driver 3.37
- Audio utilities 3.37
- Network driver 3.13 (WHQL)
- GART driver 3.34
- SMBus driver 3.38 (WHQL)
- Memory controller driver 3.38 (WHQL)
- Display driver 43.51 (WHQL)
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: