Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Download the latest Realtek AC 97 ALC650 Audio CODECs Driver for Windows 98/98se/Me/2000/XP only. For Windows 98 SE, DirectX(R)8 is required to enable advanced features.
1. Add some customized settings.
2. Add SPDIF IN pass throuth SPDIF Out item for some of ATI and nVidia chipsets.
3. Fix AC3 SPDIF blue screen issue when SPDIF-out force to 44K.
4. Change DMA Threshold from 06 to 10 to decrease noise for ATI SB400 chipset.
5. Update 3D engine to fix Half Life 2(Game) no sound issue and some noise issues.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.