* SLI support for GeForce 6600 and GeForce 6600 LE
* New SLI rendering mode (SLI Antialiasing) for increased antialiasing performance
* Broader SLI optimizations and validation for the latest games
* Issues resolved since ForceWare 77.72
o "Overbright" color issue affecting video playback
o GeForce 7800 GTX clock reduction when using extremely cold temperatures to cool the GPU
o For a full list of other issues resolved, please view the driver release notes.
* Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c and OpenGL® 1.5 support
Driver Installation Hints:
Before installing new drivers make sure you uninstall all NVIDIA display drivers from the Windows Control Panel. Browse to the Start Menu > Windows Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and search for "NVIDIA Windows Display Drivers" or "NVIDIA Display Drivers" and select remove.