ATI is one of the first graphic providers to make a 64-bit driver that supports the Longhorn Display Driver Model (LDDM) – the Microsoft Vista revolutionary graphic driver standard – as well as the first to provide LDDM drivers for integrated graphics processors. By making LDDM drivers available more than a full year prior to Windows Vista release, ATI provides developers with a stable, feature-enabled and performance-optimized platform for application development. ATI is also the first to provide Catalyst Windows Vista driver feedback via our Catalyst™ Crew Feedback program.
* For detailed instructions on how to install this driver, please visit – “How to install Catalyst beta driver 1 for Windows Vista beta 1”
* ATI does NOT recommend installing these drivers in systems used for mission critical operations or where productivity of any kind is a concern
Product series supported:
* Radeon 9500, 9550, 9600, 9650, 9700, 9800, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850
* FireGL X1, X2, X3, Z1, T2, V3100, V3200, V5000, V5100, V7100
* FireMV 2200
* Mobility Radeon 9550, 9600, 9700, 9800, X300, X600, X700, X800
* Mobility FireGL V3100, V3200, V5000, V5100
* Radeon Xpress 200, 200M
* As this is a beta driver, and provided AS IS, please visit the “Catalyst™ Crew Feedback ” form to report any issues with the installation or usage of the driver
* These drivers are not supported by ATI Customer Care or any other ATI department. All feedback should be reported via the Catalyst Crew Feedback program.
Display and IGP driver only. Feedback should be reported via the Catalyst™ Crew Feedback program.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System.
We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
You can check back regularly for the latest updates at TechSpot's Drivers section or stop by our homepage for the best daily coverage of PC technology news on the Web.