Sign up for a new account or log in here:
NVIDIA released following alpha drivers for Windows Vista February Customer Technology Preview (CTP) build 5308.FebCTP_Final.060217-2200 or higher. The current ForceWare driver is a preview release that will enable you to test the basic features and capabilities of the new operating system. This driver has no performance optimizations included and has received limited stability testing.
* This driver does not include an installer. You must use the INF installation to install this driver by going to the Windows device manager and manually updating the graphics driver.
* Windows may default to 16-bits per pixel color after the driver installed and disable the Desktop Window Manager (DWM). To work around this issue set the color to 32-bits per pixel and reboot the PC.
* Please view the Product Support list for all products that work with this driver.
* These drivers are tested for use only with Microsoft Windows Vista February CTP build only.
* Adds support for GeForce 7900 GTX, 7900 GT, 7600 GT, and 7600 GS.
* The NVIDIA graphics control panel is not included in this driver release.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.