Sign up for a new account or log in here:
* LCD Manager: New "LCD tabs" allows modification of LCD parameters on the LCD directly, instead of the control panel configuration screen.
* LCD Manager: Added an option to quickly switch between LCD applets (quicker than before).
* LCD SDK: Added the ability for an applet to find out if it is in the foreground or not.
* LCD SDK: Added an additional sample to demonstrate how to check if your applet is in the foreground.
* Profiler: Added playback of mouse clicks. (see context menu in Macro Recorder)
* Profiler: Added the ability to cut, copy, or paste events. (see context menu in Macro Recorder)
* Profiler: Added the ability to insert recordings into the middle of a macro. (see context menu in Macro Recorder)
* Applets: New applet "LCDCountdown". LCDCountdown provides you with up to 2 timers (stopwatch, or countdown) customizable with a name and duration.
* Applets: New applet "LCDPop3". LCDPop3 enables you to retrieve and preview the headers of email messages from your favorite POP3 provider.
* Tools: Added the Logitech Updater to check for software updates. (see Profiler, Help, Internet, Check for updates)
* Delays at the end of a macro are now processed.
* For shortcuts, a "Working Directory" field has been added so you can manually specify a working folder for the launched application.
* On German keyboards, the ''#'' key can now be used for macro recording.
* The Windows Key can now be used in keystroke macros without getting stuck.
* Quotes are now added to shortcuts when a file is browsed to.
* Printout HTML files are now Unicode which fixes display issues in some languages.
* Windows shortcuts (.lnk) can now be used as a G15 shortcut.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.