nVIDIA nForce 680i SLI WHQL Certified Driver for Windows XP
* WHQL driver package for nForce 680i SLI motherboards.
* Windows XP users must install Service Pack 1, at a minimum, prior to attempting to install this package. Failure to do so will result in the inability to support USB 2.0.
* Installation of DirectX 9.0 or higher is required in order to use NVMixer.
Windows XP/2000 Driver Versions:
* Ethernet Driver (v60.24)
* Network Management Tools (v60.25)
* SMBus Driver (v4.57) \"WHQL\"
* Installer (v5.17)
* WinXP IDE SataRAID Driver (v6.87)
* WinXP IDE SataIDE Driver (v6.87)
* WinXP RAIDTOOL Application (v6.90) \"Sedona\"
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: