ECS NFORCE 570 SLIT-A(V5.1) Bios 07/03/06
-Adjust 0F49H CPU temperature
-Modify String and mode of TM function
-Improved Marvell Lan PHY network transfer issue
-update NVMM form \"4.063.07 07/28/2006\" to \"4.063.14 09/08/2006\" auto down speed DDRII memory from 800 to 667
-fix 667 to 533 one memory dimm
-Add CedarMill D0 stepping CPU temperature adjust function
-Fix press SATA channel IDE Auto-Detection in setup will hang
* Please do not update the BIOS if your system is running fine.
* Please do not update the BIOS if the BIOS patch doesn\'t pertain to your current problem.
* Please read the update description and special note carefully before updating the new BIOS.
* Unsuccessful BIOS flash may cause the system fails to boot up.
* Please make sure your M/B PCB version number at first then download the right BIOS for the upgrade. (How to recognize the M/B PCB version).
*.Please use the BIOS flash utility that published in the web site instead of the flash utility in CD driver \"utility folder\".
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: