nVIDIA ForceWare Drivers 158.22 for Windows XP / MCE
* Updated May 2, 2007 12 PM PST: The original U.S. English driver kit has been repalced with a new kit to workaround some installation problems. If you had problems with the orignal kit, please download the new one.
* Add support for GeForce 8800 Ultra.
* Increased performance in 3D applications.
* Numerous game and application compatibility fixes.
* Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c and OpenGL® 2.1 support.
* Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, and known compatibility issues.
PureVideo™ HD support is currently only available on Microsoft® Windows™ Vista
Product Support List Windows XP 32-bit – 158.22
GeForce 8300 GS
GeForce 8400 GS
GeForce 8500 GT
GeForce 8600 GT
GeForce 8600 GTS
GeForce 8800 GTS
GeForce 8800 GTS
GeForce 8800 Ultra
Please note that this driver currently only supports GeForce 8800 series. If you need a driver for other NVIDIA GPUs, please visit www.nvidia.com/drivers and select the driver for your product.
To read the complete release notes please go to: http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/158.22/158.22_ForceWare_Release_Notes.pdf
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: