Sign up for a new account or log in here:
* If you have previously installed the NVIDIA nTune utility, it is recommended that users uninstall nTune before installing this Beta driver in order to ensure proper driver installation. After the driver install has completed, nTune can be re-installed.
* Beta driver release.
* This driver supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI™ technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL.
* Improved compatibility for Lost Planet.
* Added \"Resize the HDTV desktop\" underscan compensation option
* Numerous game and application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
* If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows Vista, please subscribe to the newsletter.
Release Note: The NVIDIA Control Panel may take up to one minute to open when accessed the first time after restarting the system.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.