11 Great Free Steam Games

To stick with a theme? To help narrow down a list?

I don't understand why they can't have a more specific article lol
If people are looking for good free games it would be more useful to include games outside of Steam. You don't have to include every single one ofcourse, just the ones you think are worth mentioning, that's all.

If people are looking for good free games it would be more useful to include games outside of Steam. You don't have to include every single one ofcourse, just the ones you think are worth mentioning, that's all.
Then they can find one of the many "best free games" articles that exists...

Seriously, who cares if they were specific. Go submit your own list if you can't get around that 1 specific qualifier. Steam has a generous user base to do something like this and not every article here has to cater to everyone.... 🤦‍♂️

Plently of free games outside of Steam, don't understand why it had to be only Steam games.
Yeah neither do I. I hardly ever use steam these days. It feels like an old games archive for me. Still, if it helps I believe Trove can be installed without steam?

Then they can find one of the many "best free games" articles that exists...

Seriously, who cares if they were specific. Go submit your own list if you can't get around that 1 specific qualifier. Steam has a generous user base to do something like this and not every article here has to cater to everyone.... 🤦‍♂️
Some people care. Does that make you upset?

Nice to know of the range of 'free at Steam'.
Looking forward to "Great Free Epic Games".
There's only like two of them.

The reason there are dozens on Steam is because there is actually a market for PLAYERS OUTSIDE FORTY NITE + Rocket League Paid-Locked-Down-Edition (TM).

I actually got a few years of play out of Apex Legends and Paladins, so this is a solid list. Might have to check out Trove, as I hated Destiny 2 random instancing of teams :D

I have not found any new game I enjoy. They hardly qualify as games in my book anyhow. They are more like watch our benchmark and play when we let you and sorry no saving here. Oh and if you are not young and nimble, well to bad, time to take up the rocking chair Bub. I would like games with difficulty selections of EZ, Medium, Hard and over 65. :)

The smart people use google. The rest complain it seems.
Must be a great article when I have to use Google to actually find information. Makes you wonder what is the point of writing an article in the first place. I guess not to properly inform people.

Must be a great article when I have to use Google to actually find information. Makes you wonder what is the point of writing an article in the first place. I guess not to properly inform people.
You're the one who clicked on a "Steam free games" article and decided to whine about the one specific that they explicitly stated.

And then you get called out on the complaining and you double down. Talk about entitlement. The least you could've done is asked for them to also do a less specific list.
Go make your own list and avoid these fun side articles. They're obviously not for you.

You're the one who clicked on a "Steam free games" article and decided to whine about the one specific that they explicitly stated.

And then you get called out on the complaining and you double down. Talk about entitlement. The least you could've done is asked for them to also do a less specific list.
Go make your own list and avoid these fun side articles. They're obviously not for you.
What's entitled about suggesting a low efford "fun side article" as you say could actually be better by including something that has no reason to not be included? It requires a bit more effort, I'm sure, and everybody wins. I don't have bad intention with this.

What's entitled about suggesting a low efford "fun side article" as you say could actually be better by including something that has no reason to not be included? It requires a bit more effort, I'm sure, and everybody wins. I don't have bad intention with this.
You do realize there are plenty of other articles right? Just go look at some of those instead of complaining about an article that talks about free games from a specific host 🤣

I have not found any new game I enjoy. They hardly qualify as games in my book anyhow. They are more like watch our benchmark and play when we let you and sorry no saving here. Oh and if you are not young and nimble, well to bad, time to take up the rocking chair Bub. I would like games with difficulty selections of EZ, Medium, Hard and over 65. :)
Yea, I am coming up 65 and still prefer to play. Have a little Arthritis, so prefer games I don't have to smash the **** out of my keyboard, and while not free have enjoyed No mans Sky and Red Dead Redemption 2 on my GTX970 which played very well and surprised me. But yea, it is hard finding good games.

Where was Counterstrike, probably the best all time Steam game? If you're looking outside of Steam, Fortnite is exceptional, if you can get past the fact it's full of kids. Neither of these are any good for you I'm afraid Rufus. I'm not far behind you age wise but luckily I don't have Arthritis issues.

I've never played a "Free to Play" game that I actually liked. I've found that "Free to Play" is synonymous with "Pay to Enjoy".

Gwent looks interesting though. That game's awesome and I like using the Northern Kingdoms.

Back