2 iexplorer.exe in task manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys , m new here n dis is ma first post so if i make ny mistake plz do correct me

I m hvin a problem whenever i try 2 close a particular tab while using IE it dint.den i opened task manager n it showed 2 iexplorer.exe in process n dey refer 2 d same location and one of dem is using more memory (new 1)..

Plz help ...

Heh, sorry if you take offense at this, but you could always use Firefox as it seems to be infinitely less glitchy than IE. I eventually gave up on IE because it would close out on me for no apparent reason every 5 minutes or so. As for being specific about your problem, I can't help you much there. But other people will, I'm sure. Just wait.

Try this, but also try to reply back with clear English, or I won't be able to help further, no way in the world I want read that type of broken writing again!

How to use Reset Internet Explorer Settings (RIES

To use RIES in Internet Explorer 7, follow these steps:

1. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
2. On the Advanced tab, click Reset.
3. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
4. When Internet Explorer 7 finishes restoring the default settings, click Close, and then click OK two times.
5. Close Internet Explorer 7. The changes take effect the next time that you open Internet Explorer 7.

Note for users who cannot start Internet Explorer 7 for some reason, use RIES from Internet Options in Control Panel.

thank you , sorry for the language i will never do that again.

today i did not get two iexplorer.exe , i had this problem yesterday and now its working fine. can i know why did it happen??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back