680K+ sign up to participate in Area 51 raid to "see them aliens"

Shawn Knight

Staff member
In brief: The Facebook page says participants will meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction in the wee hours of September 20 to coordinate entry into the secret government facility. “If we Naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Let’s see them aliens.”

By mid-day Saturday, more than 680,000 people had signed up to attend a Facebook event titled, “Storm Area 51, They Can’t Stop All of Us” and another 627,000 registered as “interested.”

The event, which Joe Rogan said he partially feels responsible for after recently having Area 51 whistleblower Bob Lazar on his podcast, was created as a joke but nobody expected it to generate such immense attention.

Lazar claims to have worked on alien technology at a site called S-4 near Area 51 in the late 1980s. Specifically, his work was allegedly focused on the propulsion system of a spacecraft from the Zeta Reticuli star system that used element 115 to generate its own gravity. The spacecraft was one of nine in possession by the government at the facility, Lazar claims.

Given the sheer number of people who have registered their interest and vowed to attend the Facebook event, surely some aren’t in on the gag and fully intend to try and break into the heavily guarded military facility. Should that indeed come to fruition, well, it probably wouldn’t end well.

Masthead credit: warning signs at the entrance to Groom Lake by CloudOnePhoto

Permalink to story.

“Storm Area 51, They Can’t Stop All of Us” - Well, if They have Alien technology there, They can stop You all, morrons...
;-)

Are these the same *****s that don't care about vets and their own people but were the ones that wanted illegals to have Free health insurance? Are these the same ignorant sheep that think Trump is a meany poo poo face orange man.Are these the same people that block traffic and highways protesting?

Just seems people are getting weirder & dumber as time goes on. I give up.

Are these the same *****s that don't care about vets and their own people but were the ones that wanted illegals to have Free health insurance? Are these the same ignorant sheep that think Trump is a meany poo poo face orange man.Are these the same people that block traffic and highways protesting?

Just seems people are getting weirder & dumber as time goes on. I give up.
Should look in the mirror. Those are some really weird and dumb assumptions about something that has absolutely nothing to do with the political beliefs you mentioned.

Should look in the mirror. Those are some really weird and dumb assumptions about something that has absolutely nothing to do with the political beliefs you mentioned.

Don't waste your time. He and other people post random "defenses" of their favorite person whenever they feel like it, even when it's a complete non-sequitur like here.

Even if there was anything there, Murica doesn't tell anyone the truth about its secrets, it won't confess to all the presidents it put in power in Vietnam and assassinated when they became to big for their boots, how the moon landing wasn't possible in the 60's as they didn't know that a tin foil covered space craft couldn't go through a massive section of radiation, and if they had they couldn't have taken off again because the moon is made of cheese, fondue anyone? Or that they assassinated JFK.

They just hope you forget about these things or that they are meant to give up secrets after 50 years. I mean they went back on copyright lasting 50 years too. So just take your meds, drink your tap water, consume conform and obey like a good little slave, and if you are still thinking about these smoke there's fire issues, wear a tinfoil hat so that they can't read your thoughts. And don't stand too close to the micro wave wearing that thing.

In other news, the worst massacre since the Trail of Tears will begin soon. I know most of these people wont show up, but it would be kinda funny to watch a city-sized Darwin award take place.

Don't waste your time. He and other people post random "defenses" of their favorite person whenever they feel like it, even when it's a complete non-sequitur like here.
It's just leftover anti-TDS residue from years of TDS afflicted commenters inserting "orange man bad" into every comment section for everything on the planet for 3+ years now.

What gives Lazar credibility is the the documentation that shows he worked at the facility despite the military's denial. If not for that he'd be just another delusional fantasist. Science has recently all but confirmed that element 115 exists and has roughly the properties Bob described. However, that could well have been a theoretical model that the technology of the time couldn't yet verify, so it doesn't fully support Bob's claims. Of course, there's another possibility that I hate to consider but which nevertheless can't be ruled out: Lazar could be a disinformation agent. Think about it - you take a guy who has the right credentials and put out just enough evidence to create the appearance of a cover-up. Now you've forced people who would normally dismiss the ET angle to give it serious consideration..and that might include foreign powers who will waste resources chasing UFOs. The big question in that line of investigation is how Lazar would've been compelled to take part in such a deception.

I really hope these dolts actually go through with this and I hope there's lots of video coverage. "They can't stop all of us!". I guess they've never heard of interlocking fields of machine gun fire.

On a serious note, the buildings are something like 15 miles inland from the fence. Even if they were stupid enough to actually breach the fence line, they'd never make it to anything of interest before they gave up or fell out. The group isn't going to "Naruto run" through the desert for 15 miles. *eye roll*

Those people (and Dimitrios) are the reason aliens don't bother coming to this planet.

Yes, yes, it's time to storm that highly secretive area. I too want to know what the heck they're hiding in there.

If there is anything there worth looking at, it will be moved elsewhere well before that date.

You do not post a 3-month online notice on shock-and-awe campaigns. That's just dumb.
It was already moved years ago. It's why they have more than 1 Area 51, there is also 52 and 53. Plus probably dozens of other places we may not even know about.

What gives Lazar credibility is the the documentation that shows he worked at the facility despite the military's denial. If not for that he'd be just another delusional fantasist. Science has recently all but confirmed that element 115 exists and has roughly the properties Bob described. However, that could well have been a theoretical model that the technology of the time couldn't yet verify, so it doesn't fully support Bob's claims. Of course, there's another possibility that I hate to consider but which nevertheless can't be ruled out: Lazar could be a disinformation agent. Think about it - you take a guy who has the right credentials and put out just enough evidence to create the appearance of a cover-up. Now you've forced people who would normally dismiss the ET angle to give it serious consideration and that might include foreign powers who will waste resources chasing UFOs. The big question in that line of investigation is how Lazar would've been compelled to take part in such a deception.
Element 115 has been proven to be real since like '03. Bob talked about it in like '90 or the late '80s. The difference is that Bobs version of 115 is stable and the other version that is known is not stable for more than like 3 secs according to scientists.

I really hope these dolts actually go through with this and I hope there's lots of video coverage. "They can't stop all of us!". I guess they've never heard of interlocking fields of machine gun fire.

On a serious note, the buildings are something like 15 miles inland from the fence. Even if they were stupid enough to actually breach the fence line, they'd never make it to anything of interest before they gave up or fell out. The group isn't going to "Naruto run" through the desert for 15 miles. *eye roll*
Still would be interesting to see because there is no way they would kill anyone. That wont happen. There would be so much public outrage.
The US government may be stupid at times, this wont be one of them. They will find away to stop people if they show but there wont be mass killings of people. They did that, I guarantee a civil war would start overnight. People just wouldn't stand for that, nor should anyone.

I'm getting a Geraldo Rivera opening Al Capone's vault vibe from this story.
LOL that was funny.
Everyone runs inside, searches. Empty, nothing there.
It's because there isn't anything there. Even if there was, there isn't now. (15 miles down)
Todays secrets, are just that.

Still would be interesting to see because there is no way they would kill anyone. That wont happen. There would be so much public outrage.
The US government may be stupid at times, this wont be one of them. They will find away to stop people if they show but there wont be mass killings of people. They did that, I guarantee a civil war would start overnight. People just wouldn't stand for that, nor should anyone.

They should put up great big warning signs. And then lay down some serious mine field.
Then let the morons kill themselves.

You obviously have zero familiarity with security of classified installations. The signs on the fence that say "deadly force authorized" aren't just for show. Obviously they're not going to mow down thousands of people at once with a belt fed (I was being hyperbolic); they wouldn't have to. After the first person was dropped the others would (hopefully) take that as a sign to turn around.

And no, nobody would care, let alone start a civil war lol. You think anyone would bat an eye about a bunch of disturbed individuals intentionally breaching a highly classified military installation and then being shot? One that has warning signs everywhere saying that deadly force is authorized? Lol

Attempted breaches happen from time to time. These NSA ones come to mind:

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Large-Police-Presence-Outside-Fort-Meade-297995991.html

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/breaking-reports-of-possible-shooting-at-fort-meade

Do you remember the huge uproar when these people were shot after breaching Ft. Meade? Calls for civil war? Anything? Yeah, neither does anyone else.

What about the numerous people that have been shot trying to breach the White House? Yeah, no uproar over any of those either. Weird.

But like I said, the likelihood of needing to shoot any of these tards would be very low anyway since none of them would make it anywhere near anything of interest due to the standoff distance.

Back