I ran the 8 step malware removal procedure and so far it's like having a new PC. Surfing is good and everything updated from Windows Update through my Anti Virus Programs. Unfortunately I had to run things a little out of order the first time in order to get to the MalwareBytes Progam. Once I was able to get it downloaded, I started over and ran everything in order again. This seemed to clear up the last few issues with downloads and re-directs. I was asked by Taff to attach my log files from this exercise so I will try. Not familier with this type of format but will give it a shot. Hopefully their wont be any problems. Thnaks to Taff for the response and help. Here goes nothing.