A special appeal to TechSpot's admin

srvijayam

It's great to be as a member of this site for more than three years.
Techspot provides a lot of information regarding the PC technology which is specially all about hardware issues.
I wonder if you create a special title for "Programming" in the main forum, many users will be able to post news regarding the programming and we can ask help from experts.
Currently, its difficult to use more than 1 forum to browse. we are approaching another from to post or read news of Programming.
I hope many users willing to use this facility in TECHSPOT.

Thanx in Advance

In addition to that, yes Tapatalk does allow TS forum access. But to access news more TS focused application for iphone/Android/WP7 will be great.

I believe srvijayam is asking for a new forum dedicated to programming not mobile access.

A proper response to that request is that we've tried it before but there's just not enough interest in community members to have that covered on TechSpot. Considering there are many other sites entirely dedicated to programming, I think you will have better luck going to those sites to discuss or ask questions than here. We'll be more than happy to provide on the PC hardware, software and gaming fronts :)

As for Archean's comment, you'll be happy to know we are 90% done with TechSpot's Mobile site that will include full access to our frontpage news, reviews and the forums.

If your a C++ guy www.cplusplus.com is a very simple website (no big adverts or popups in your face), it's also packed with experts and great guides for help.

I'll also be looking forward to the full mobile TS...oh yes.

Back