Add Tabs to File Explorer and Other Applications Ahead of Windows 10's "Sets" Feature

Over the years I have tried several of these explorers including Total Commander. My experience was never as good as this review indicates. Whenever Windows updated these programs became unstable and crashed my system. Then a do loop of MS update and explorer replacement update was started. Found them to not be worth the effort.

I'll wait for MS to add tabs to File Explorer then they can manage the updates.

Just like I'm still waiting for a better computer search function. Google can search the entire internet in milliseconds but I can't search my computer in under 5 minutes AND with very poor results.

And while I'm at it how about fixing home networking......

Why are we paying so much for an operating system that does so little of what we want. MS are you listening?

I've been using TidyTabs for a while now -- it definitely seems to be the most intuitive and Windows/chrome GUI like. Stardock stuff requires yearly subscriptions and where some of their stuff is nice I never thought it was good enough to pay the $30 yearly fee to use their tools. TidyTabs is $9 once and it works the best in my experience (clover was too picky about which windows it would work with).

Back