Adnetserver

Status
Not open for further replies.

larryiam

i keep getting redirected to adnetserver.com and the dll hforhqjj locks my internet. i have tried spyware programs but their unsuccessful. please help. just tell me how i can help get it of

Welcome to TechSpot!

That is known as CoolWebSearch infection and sounds like mixed with Vundo infection.

We can remove this part of it then you can go through the preliminary removal to see what else is on there.

-----------------------------------------------
Vundofix by atribune
Please download VundoFix.exe to your desktop.
  • Double-click VundoFix.exe to run it.
  • Click the Scan for Vundo button.
  • Once it's done scanning, click the Remove Vundo button.
  • You will receive a prompt asking if you want to remove the files, click YES
  • Once you click yes, your desktop will go blank as it starts removing Vundo.
  • When completed, it will prompt that it will reboot your computer, click OK.
  • Please attach the C:\vundofix.txt and a new HiJackThis log.
Note: It is possible that VundoFix encountered a file it could not remove.
In this case, VundoFix will run on reboot, simply follow the above instructions starting from "Click the Scan for Vundo button." when VundoFix appears at reboot.

-------------------------------------------------------

CWShredder
Download CWShredder here to its own folder.

Update CWShredder

* Open CWShredder and click I AGREE
* Click Check For Update
* Close CWShredder

Boot into Safe Mode:
Restart your computer and as soon as it starts booting up again continuously tap F8. A menu should come up where you will be given the option to enter Safe Mode.

Now run CWShredder. Click I Agree, then Fix and then Next, let it fix everything it asks about. Reboot your computer into normal windows.

----------------------------------------------------------

Highjackthis Instructions
  • Make sure you have the LATEST version of HJT (currently v2.0.0.2) it can be downloaded from HERE
  • Run the HijackThis Installer and it will automatically place HJT in C:\Program Files\TrendMicro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe. Please don't change the directory.
  • After installing, the program launches automatically, select Scan now and save a log
  • After the scan is complete please attach your log onto the forums using the paper clip icon above your reply.

Attach C:\vundofix.txt
Attach Hijackthis log

I am not even going to research everything if you aren't going to follow instructions. You still have an active vundo infection.

There is a big difference between removing symptoms and removing malware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back